One Thing Remains

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power or the grave
Constant through the trial and the change 
One Thing Remains, One Thing Remains


Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me
Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me
Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me


Because on and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never have to be afraid
One Thing Remains


In death, in life, I'm confident and covered by 
The power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate
My heart from your great love


I just wanted to share this song because it really is so amazing, powerful and true.

One Thing Remains constant through all our trials and tribulations and that is God. He is always there, he is the shield around us: But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain - (Psalm3:3).

He is higher and greater than anything we face in our lives. It can become so easy to become lost and just question how is this fair? why is it happening? what does this mean? We must remember that though it makes no sense to us, that we cannot comprehend why things happen, why we go through what we go through, God is bigger, greater, mightier more powerful than those situations and his protective hand is on us.

God's love never fails. God's love never gives up. God's love never runs out on us.
There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. - (1 Samuel 2:2) 
It can become easy to dwell in situations and let them overhaul us and become a burden. We can fall into the trap of trying to sort our problems out but in doing so we get ourselves even more trapped in the quicksand that it soon feels impossible to break free. God is our rock, our refuge, our strength. He has been there time and time again for me and I am forever thankful for his love that surpasses my understanding.

One Thing Remains......





Comments

Popular Posts