God's Love Letter


God's love letter really speaks to me. It fills me with that knowledge that through everything, God is here for me. That he will never leave me, never forsake me, because he loves me so much. How I have nothing to worry about because he has it all sorted. He knew me before I was born, he knew everything about me and the potential I have. It reminds me that I shouldn't look down at myself and think that I have no future. God has put everything into perspective. All he wants is for me to hold out my hand and trust in him. Trust that he will take my hand and guide me to a place beyond my biggest dreams. We all have a hope and a future. We are not nobodies, but have the potential to be a somebody!

If this video spoke to you I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment below! 

Comments

Popular Posts