Everything

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - (Isaiah 41:10) 
There is so much in this world that can draw our attention. Alcohol, drugs, relationships, wealth, worth, beauty, sex, accomplishments,.......the list can go on and on.

I have had times in the past where I have been very image conscious. I have had times where all I wanted was more money. I have had moments where I have been bullied so much that it made me feel so irrelevant. This video really speaks to me. Through everything God is with us. He gave everything to save us and when it all surrounds us, all gets too much for us all he wants is for us to call out to him and he will answer.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - (John 3:16) 
I look over this so lightly when there is so much within such a short statement. God gave his son for us. How amazing is that. I look at this and think, why? Why die for the sake of me.

The answer:....because God loves me. He knows the very depths of my heart, but still he loves me. I have failed him so many times but still he loves me and is there for me. God loves every man, woman and child the same. All he wants is for us to firstly recognise this but more so come to him when there is no-where else to turn.

This video is a constant reminder that through Everything, God is with me and will never forsake me!





 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts